The fees per session will be $100.00/session. Each session is 60 minutes in length. Together, we will set the number of in person sessions based on your goals and progress.
At this time, these services are not provided via email, phone, text or via the internet.
You will be issued a receipt that you may use for a claim with your extended health coverage. You will need to check with your provider that counselling services are covered.
Private counselling services are NOT covered by BC Medical (Care Card).
Changing or Cancelling your appointment:
Your appointment time is specifically reserved for you, 24 hours’ notice is required to change or cancel your appointment time. A late change or cancellation fee of $50.00 will be charged.
Direct Billing is available for:
- Veteran's Affairs Canada http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng
- Family Services Employee Assistance Programs http://www.fseap-bcproviders.com/
- Union Local 40 http://www.uniteherelocal40.org/
- Crime Victims Services http://www.pssg.gov.bc.ca/victimservices/financial/
- First Nations Health Authority http://www.fnha.ca/benefits/mental-health